Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nail-art Shadows (Inspinails the rebellious Glitter)

sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-1
Hello everybody!
Today, I propose a new nail-art you will see the realization in pictures on my Youtube channel here:

This video is a bit special because it is actually a Inspinails. There are a few times, I completely cracked a nail-art Glitter and rebellious I wanted, eager, very eager to do it again on my nails.

sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-3
So I smeared my basic nails and white varnish that was to be the blank canvas of my gradient.

sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-4
Then, with a sponge degraded, I applied on my nails Kiss me on my tulips OPI, Picture Polish attitude and Lakodom always Picture Polish. I confess that I struggle with this varnish worn alone. I find it a bit bland and coverage is not great. It takes three layers. Except maybe to put it on a white base? I'll have to try. But degraded, it is wonderfully background and gives a very nice effect. :) So I applied two to three layers of degraded with my sponge.

sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-5
Then I finished blend the colors together by adding a layer of Fairy Dust from China Glaze: a top coat shielded small holografics giving a superb rendering scintillating.
sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-6sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-7
And I moved to stamping with BPL-021 plate Bornprettystore / Néejolie. I sampled patterns pieces here and there to compose these shadows. In by adding, according to my desires to finally reach the record I wanted.:)
One key to the goal! It only remained to apply a layer of top coat Poshé: my favorite. As was careful not to press too hard on the brush so as not to drool on stamping.
And it's done! I really liked this nail-art. And I want to say a big thank you to the rebellious Paillettre for this great idea:)
sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-1 sequin-rebellious-plate bornprettystore-opinion-stamping-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment