Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Glossybox October: the Gourmande!

Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-3
Hello everybody!
Today we find ourselves together to unpack the Glossybox October I waited with great anticipation. Why, then, while the September was so disappointed me? Well for its theme. Because the theme of this month is .... The greedy!
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-6
If you read my blog regularly, you may have noticed something: I looove cosmetics that smell of pastry, chocolate ... in short: products that smell food, I'm gaga (Yes, finally we will limit the sweet smells anyway. Because the scent of shower gel sandwich tuna-salad, very little for me!)
But see what it contains, and start with the first product, which is a bit the flagship of this box:
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-1
Mini Too Faced bronzer! You may think it is in that box to his pretty cocoa color. Yes, but not only. It is the Too Faced products (bronzers, the Chocolate Bar pallet ...) feel the chocolate. Imagine that, not possessing any product Too faced (yes I swear) I had not breathed the sweet and delicious fragrance. It's quite light all e being greedy wish. And it makes me want to invest in the Chocolate Bar!
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-2
A face scrub Huygens
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-4
I do not know this brand, but the product gives me e very keen to find out more! I love the packaging a bit retro. And the smell of lemon meringue ... Absolutely delicious! The 10ml size is admittedly small but it is enough to try several times (and enjoy!)
A soft gel The Cassidane
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-5
Again, I did not know this French brand products straight from the south of France. Similarly, the format is a little small (50 ml) but the smell is to fall backwards. It smells cream caramelized a bit. A pure delight!
Nails Inc varnish dyed Montpelier Walk
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-7
I like the color that is reminiscent of dulce de leche! ^^
Lip balm lips Naked
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-9
This is a natural and organic balm lips with fruity scent. Lip balm is always useful in this season, with cold days pointing the tip of their red nose.
in goodies
Glossybox-October-2015-too-greedy-faced mask huygens-lemon-Lindt-view-content-spoiler-8
Tassets small muffin. I had already been there a year or two. I was served and I was satisfied.
Assessment of this box: I think you'll understand: I love it! Sure, the format is a little small, but that's all I have to complain about. The products are beautiful discoveries, odors are absolutely delicious. It's simple: since I received it, I had to open the products one after the other a dozen times to sniff!
It must be said that as a lover of gourmet products, the theme had everything to please me! Glossy thank you!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment