Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MMUF: fall colors obsolete and makeup

mmuf-makeup-fall-eyes-brown-golden-purple vintage-romance-pallet-sleek-2
Hello everybody!
Today we meet for MMUF November! Thank you to the passage of toujurs be more likely to participate. ca gladdens the heart!:)
This month, the theme was "Autumn Spirit". If I would have tended to choose shades of green and gold makeup for the fall colors, I wanted this time to unsheathe another of my favorite fall color: purple.
And violet, I had a splendid handy, alleging Vintage Romance Sleek palette: the photo, the third eye in from the left on the bottom line. In general, I am never disappointed the Sleek palettes whose quality is comparable to top brands. The shadows are well pigmented, easy to work, and the colors are superb. In addition they are cheap. 12 euros about the palette, it is given with respect to a Naked 50 €.
maquillage-soiree-bleu-nuit-argent-palette-vintage-romance-sleek-makeup-tutoriel-maquillage-fetes-smoky-5
I first made ​​my skin with my new darling, the Accord Parfait L'Oreal. Not really: I love this foundation.
After applying my foundation ( The Sin Urban Decay ), I took a flat brush and put the famous purple on my eyelid, leaving a hollow in the middle.
I hollow filled with golden palette blurring demarcation. I have also tabled some of that gold in the inner corner.
Then I took a flat brush and have placed some black eyeshadow in the outer corner. And I have dimmed some length with a fluffy brush. Because black is quite risky, it will be quickly put everywhere, and quick to look like a panda. Caution! p
Then I put a bit of make- Verve my Naked 2 under the eyebrows. And I dimmed one last time.
And finally, eyeliner , mascara and redefinition of eyebrows . And voilààà!
I also wanted to add false eyelashes, but as I had been during the last MMUF I was afraid to get an overdose! I spent this time, but this is only a postponement! p
I like this makeup colors slightly antiquated, like nature in autumn. Purple and gold, I think it goes so well together!:)
mmuf-makeup-fall-eyes-brown-golden-purple vintage-romance-pallet-sleek-1 mmuf-makeup-fall-eyes-brown-golden-purple vintage-romance-pallet-sleek-3
Next month, not surprisingly, the theme party Makeup! The MMUF fall right in the middle of the wake.Show us the makeup you have worn on this occasion. Or, show us what you would like to wear for your perfect Eve!:)
And appointments on December 30!

0 comments:

Post a Comment