Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Honeypot lip balm from Skinfood: the cutest lip balm in the world!

honeypot-lip-balm-skinfood-balm-a-lips-honey-test-opinion-testerkorea-cosmetics Asian-1
Hello everybody!
I am afraid of being settled in my madness Asian cosmetics. If this year I am rather tight belt by limiting purchases and focusing on products that were already home ( "No Tribulons, you use a product after another, even if you die of envy to begin one that looks so cool "), I made the mistake of wandering back to my favorite Asian cosmetics site, Testerkorea. And I think almost a year of Asian cosmetics esquivage was right to me: I cracked. It was too tempting. And just imagine in Korea, they can do it, to make you flinch: adorable packaging, price riquiquis ...
In one of my last order (yes, because there were several I feel ashamed.) There was this lip balm: Lip Balm of the Honeypot Skinfood. Shaped like a little honey pot. But seriously, you would have resisted so many choupitude you? Huh?
honeypot-lip-balm-skinfood-balm-a-lips-honey-test-opinion-testerkorea-cosmetics Asian-2
So here goes: this lip balm is shaped honey pot with a lid at all pretty brand logo, and fills the cute, mini honey serving spoon applicator.
honeypot-lip-balm-skinfood-balm-a-lips-honey-test-opinion-testerkorea-cosmetics Asian-4
It is available in three flavors: strawberry, orange or honey. As I push the concept thoroughly, I chose honey. The texture is gelled. In truth, it looks like a gloss. We take the ptite tablespoon honey, is dipped into the jar and apply the material on the lips. Then wipe the spoon and is based on its support. To make it more convenient, I kept the little piece of plastic used to hold the spoon. And I find it quite nice application mode: that is clear, I have trouble with potted balms where to dig with your fingers. We glue full under the nails (note, it probably feeds them!) And be careful to wash your hands before to not fill the pot bacteria of all kinds. There, I find it better!
honeypot-lip-balm-skinfood-balm-a-lips-honey-test-opinion-testerkorea-cosmetics Asian-3
Its fragrance is slightly sweet though discreet and pleasant. I'll call the night before sleep, enough thick. In the morning, I have all the lips soft, nourished and hydrated. A real joy.
So obviously, this is a kind of balm that does not lug around with you during the day. For that, I prefer much more practical lip sticks. But for a night cream that is ideal. And it's so cabbage, this mini honey jar on the nightstand!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment