Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Winter nail-art: Razorbill on the ice (and its video tutorial)

nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-8
Hello everybody!
Today is Monday, and on Monday Tribulons is nail-art! Recently, I felt like winter nail-art. December oblige. I look forward to great wear on my nails for winter and Christmas tones, because I love it! Long live the Christmas nail-art!
This time, I wanted to mignonneries on my nails and I decided to do a little penguins all round eyes. You can find the tutorial on my Youtube channel here (And do not hesitate to sign up if you feel like it because I post two videos per week, but does not relay any of the blog) It's Nail- art very easy to do, and there is need little equipment: Some varnish, a dotting tool and a brush.
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-1
I wanted to ask basic color Midnite Meteor Picture Polish. A marvel bottle. Shame on me, I had never asked and I regretted not having cracked before! It is a gorgeous midnight blue, lightly sprinkled with micro holographic glitter. Opacity, depth, ease of application. A perfect polish, in fact!
 nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-2
Then directly to polish brush, I traced the ice and the penguin belly. In two layers to obtain good opacity.
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-3
Then I caught a dotting tool and is full of white dots. To make snow, and also to the eyes of the penguin.
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-4
A little orange varnish (the 380 Kiko) and a fine paintbrush to its beak and legs ...
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-5
And finally, always with a dotting tool (a bit smaller this time) I had two black dots for pupils.
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-6
Finally, a good layer of top coat drying accelerator (for that matter) to protect, smooth and shine it all ...
And voilàààà! I told you it was easy! I hope you enjoy!:)
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-7
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-8
nail-art-facile-pingouin-ongles-noel-midnight-meteor-picture-polish-nail-art-mignon-9

0 comments:

Post a Comment