Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The grand palace Too faced: a gem (presentation and swatch)


Hello everybody!
Today, I will introduce a gem: the pallet The grand palace of Too Faced . But I will also tell you how she got home. It will be for the story.
No, I did not intend to buy a new palette. I find it a little expensive. Moreover, I am rather well endowed with makeup at home. Vice my 3 and myself were about to get married, we love to love crazy.
Until the day when the tragedy happened. A nice Sunday of October where I had spent a few days with my family in Normandy, I was about to return home. My suitcase and I were directed to the station. But it's just me that took the train to its terminus. Yes Yes. It stung me my suitcase, b *****! (Henceforth, I will not leave more the eyes and will establish a security perimeter around with mousetraps and wolf traps)
But brief. Nothing serious ... it contained nothing of importance or papers or valuables. But inside, there was still my vice 3, darling pallet of love for a year. I have sought to regain unsuccessfully. (BTW, if you sell yours, think of me!)
And at that time came out the palette Grand Too Faced. Accompanied by a code -25% at Sephora. As I was lost in my make-up in the morning, I wanted to find a palette that contains shadows with whom I could do my makeup every day, and also please me with more colorful makeup. I had indeed thought of Vice 4, but it had the main fault does not contain white eyeshadow. What is essential for me in a palette. If it is to carry around a pallet and mono shadow, we do more in fate!
And The Grand Palace contains more than that. It includes 15 small eye shadow, but also three biggest cosmetics, those that are used more than others (including my famous white) and four blush, bronzer and highlighter. Added to this a small base in eyelids, mini and mini mascara Melted Better than sex. A palette all in one, then!
Moreover, the subject itself is a marvel, see for yourself:

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-2
Here the pallet folded on itself. It's already awfully nice! the lid is removed ...

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-3
Gniiii, but it's so cute! a small dollhouse Looks!

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-4
The decor manner Versailles Version shopgirl is so pretty, with laser cutouts and illuminated Eiffel Tower!

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-5

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-6
Well developed, the small Better Than Sex, Little Melted Peony in hue, and the mini base Shadow Insurance eye.
Stop drooling and raise the flap ...

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-7
And again, gniiiii! <3
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-8
Here are our shadows. There is something for every taste! The nude everyday, and the most extravagant colors for fun: the glittery blue, flashy pink ...
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-10

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-9
On the top line:
  • White Christmas, un blanc mat
  • Satin Sheets, un rose gold irisé
  • Vintage lace, un nude mat
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-13

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-12
Then come the other eyeshadows, smaller:
  • Delightful : A bright iridescent pink
  • Moon on Their wings : a golden pulling the champagne, also iridescent and bright
  • Cobblestone : un brun « capuccino » mat
  • City lights : a brown to orange brick, matt
  • Dreamlight : warm brown iridescent
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-14

Second line:
  • String of Lights : A silvery iridescent, very nice but not very pigmented compared to his buddies
  • Yule log : a brown dotted with gold sequins. very nice, but quite dusty, attention to the falls!
  • Wish list : a beautiful golden bright, something like "molten gold"
  • Arc de Triomphe : A beautiful iridescent champagne
  • Beautiful woman : a dull brown with a little persimmon sub-tones (I feel)
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-15

And here is the last line of eyeshadows. And there is the fiesta! The shadows for party makeup, sequined desire, flashy to shine through with the nuiiiiit!
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-16
  • Stiletto : matte black palette to make a sophisticated smoky
  • Eiffel Tower : a curious color: metallic gray, but with brown and silvery.
  • Midnight in Paris : a bright blue night, but not very pigmented compared to others.
  • Champs Elysees : a beautiful dark purple
  • Party dress : a very flashy pink dotted with silver sequins. The kind of makeup that we must take, but I amuse myself with maybe one of these days!

palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-11
And finally, we have the makeup "complexion"
  • Stardust , a coral orange blush
  • Skyline , a powder pink, effect "doll cheeks." I like him a lot!
  • Flush : un highlighter or clair
  • Sun bunny : a slightly orange-brown tan
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-17
So much for the presentation and the swatch of the Grand Palace Palette Too Faced! I find it simply sublime, both in form and in content. The genre palette that opens on her dressing table to decorate. His only fault is to not have mirrors. We are not in the travel range, as are Vice Naked or with their brush included and large mirror.
But in the context where we are here in the decorative object, prettier than practice, this is understandable. Meanwhile I'm crazy about the subject, it is for me a little gem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment