Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Farandole videos on my Youtube channel

varnish-brown

Hello Hello!
As you may know, I have, in addition to my blog, a nail-art chain that I launched last February (already! How time flies!)
Make videos myself wildly amused. I love the support, even if doing his nails as a camera is a bit more complicated. But I love it. Filming, editing plans, do the voiceover ... So much so that I decided to get up the pace and to upload two videos per week.
I do not post on the blog polish an article a week on Monday, so I do not relay everything here. Here is a small section where you can see, if you feel like it, some recent videos posted to the friend Youtube ...

First, a nail-art triangles and stamping with beautiful Scintealliant that I had just received :)

Then, a selection of five brown varnish I like, I do not like, or which deserve to be known:

Ensuite, a type of hairstyle-que j'adore: the case Ruffian. Tout simple to do, and pas de deux matériel nécessaire hormis verge!

Finally, here is the first tutorial nail-art Christmas this year. I warn you, I intend to make full because the nail-art Christmas, that's what I prefer!:)

So much for this little medley of nail-art tutorial! I hope that you enjoyed them:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment