Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The November Glossybox with Pink Carpet: wow!

glossybox-novembre-2015-rosecarpet-collection-enjoyphoenix-perfect-honesty-yoko-nailart-tuto-roller-lash-benefit-3
Hello everybody.
I hope you are well despite the context in which we are. After several days of silence here, I take the keyboard today with a heavy heart. This guilt talking trivialities when the heart is heavy and head elsewhere. When I leave my house to take the RER the ball in the stomach in the morning. My desire is more than ever to get away from Paris. Fear solves nothing, certainly. Do not help to live. But for now it is difficult to think of anything else. But we must agree a few moments of respite from the horror, and the writing of an article Glossybox gives me a moment of levity. It seems very silly, words like that. But OK…
I propose you to discover this November Glossybox, the colors of the famous Pink Carpet Youtube channel grouping certain superstars French youtubosphère: Enjoyphoenix, Yoko nail-art and many others. (Even if I start to overdose of Enjoyphoenix but nevermind)
First product: a palette All about Grey Essence
glossybox-novembre-2015-rosecarpet-collection-enjoyphoenix-perfect-honesty-yoko-nailart-tuto-roller-lash-benefit-1
I am happy to see Essence in this box. Especially with a palette because All about nude made my happiness last year. they are very good small pallets which are very inexpensive and I discover it with pleasure.
Un mini mascara Roller Lash de benefit
glossybox-novembre-2015-rosecarpet-collection-enjoyphoenix-perfect-honesty-yoko-nailart-tuto-roller-lash-benefit-2
I have already had the opportunity to test this mascara mini version this summer, and I had to re-do. To me one of the best mascaras. You can imagine that I am very happy to be able to use it again!
Photo-hydra day de Talika
glossybox-novembre-2015-rosecarpet-collection-enjoyphoenix-perfect-honesty-yoko-nailart-tuto-roller-lash-benefit-4
I have often heard of this brand so I am delighted to receive. I can test. Only question: it is a full size 30ml tube but seems half empty (or half full, as you want) Is it due to the vast size of the tube which seems rather to have a capacity of 50ml? Perhaps!
Shower oil almond basket senses
glossybox-novembre-2015-rosecarpet-collection-enjoyphoenix-perfect-honesty-yoko-nailart-tuto-roller-lash-benefit-5
Once again, very happy! I am a fan of hand cream brand, including   the version with verbena is the companion of my nightstand. This shower oil smells of almond: a fragrance that I love!
Radiance Mask Coslys
glossybox-novembre-2015-rosecarpet-collection-enjoyphoenix-perfect-honesty-yoko-nailart-tuto-roller-lash-benefit-6
I know the brand, I use also now their micellar water with rose that I love, and smells wonderful. This is an organic brand that I would see an advantage. It is now almost done with this mask illuminator, pure normal to combination skin.
Assessment of this box: it's perfect! All products excite me and I think to use them all. Very well very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment