Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nail-art Halloween - Strange Mr. Jack nails

nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-1

Hello everybody!
We find ourselves today with a first nail-art Halloween you can find the video here:
There will be four of them on my channel. Two will be relayed on the blog. So if you ever want to see the others, consider zieuter on Youtube:)
But today I wanted to do a classic Halloween: a nail-art Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas Jack, the famous Tim Burton film. It's a nail-art quite easy to do and requires little equipment since I had only need:
- In white lacquer (My Nfu-Oh darling that I use for a year now) 
- From striping tape 
- From black lacquer (always my NFU-O) 
- and a black liner
I first put on my nails two layers of white lacquer and expected they dry. Attention to this, because we will then use the striping tape that could tear if all the varnish is still too fresh.
nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-2
Then I pleeeeein cutting striping tape ends and I disguise myself in Christmas wreath (Hey, it's the Nightmare Before Christmas Jack or not?). I apply my bands on my nails so as to make stripes.

nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-5

I then applied a large drop of black patent ...

nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-4
And I immediately removed the strips! And hop, here are our stripes!

nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-3
I then made my little Jack making his eyes with a big dotting tool. Honestly, I'm not sure that the dotting tool is essential. It is even more complicated like that, I think. I think a simple brush would do the trick.^^

nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-6
Then, with a black liner (darling Love 2B Cosmetics that can be found for three francs six sous at Parashop) I do the nose and mouth.
It ends with a good layer of top coat fast drying Poshé that we will smooth it all, and especially shine, dry at the speed of lightning ...
and voilààà
nail-art-halloween-jack-skellington-tutoriel-etrange-noel-monsieur-jack-tuto-nail-art-7


I personally liked this nail-art that I found quite fun and simple to make. Simple and efficient! ^^
I hope you enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment