Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MMUF: You're a bird. By Osiris and Apis, a bird

maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-3
Hello everybody!
We are the last Wednesday of the month! t you know what that means? Hmm? Well it means that today is the MMUF! The MMUF, to reiterate, is a makeup challenge that takes place every last Wednesday of the month. Each shows his eyelid peinturlurage, performed on a given theme available here, or on the blog Tiphanie.:)
This month, the theme was "The animal world". And I confess that I am half fig, half grape compared to what I did. Not because I do not like what I did. On the contrary, I find it pretty and I'm not unhappy with my splashing action. Except that, initially, I did not have this in mind, and in the end I think it lack of pep, extravagance. At least from what I had imagined. There is almost daily notebook or chic evening! p
But anyway I think if you follow me, know me my monomania. I'm crazy bird, I'm at home and I think I will be a sparrow in the next life (rather than an owl pigeon ... if you listen to me up there ...)
So here is. The type of animal that I would choose for me was obvious.
maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-5
I took out my palette pampers: Vice 3. And against all odds, I chose rather neutral shades. Rather peregrine falcon that bird islands so.
maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-6
  • J’ai choisi Angel, Defy et Bobby Dazzle.
  • I applied Angel on the eyelid, leaving a wide blank inside corner.
  • Then Defy into outer corner, I dimmed.
  • Finally, Bobby Dazzle , white paint, care externally by stretching up to half of the eyelid. I have also applied under the brow bone, as is my habit. (To me, makeup is not complete if I do not wear white at this point. I'm missing something. I feel naked.
Finally, the liner (the Definition Waterproof Kiko), mascara (Volume Chanel, my recent favorite) and shadow on eyebrows (with kit eyebrows ELF).
And here come the false eyelashes! You may know that I love false eyelashes. Not every day, of course.But I love those strange shapes or materials. That's why I have a whole collection of false eyelashes feather.I initially chose a pair much larger. But after test, it was not conclusive. The feathers were so wide they hid everything. And the name of Zeus, I had not given me trouble in my makeup to hide everything, anyway! p
So I folded this pretty pair of false eyelashes Kiko, much more discreet. But I still love him very much.These little egrets in the outer corner are pretty stylish and give a little chic.
maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-7
And that doooonc!
Good for the wildlife side, we can forget! By cons, to the evening of casserole in a living room, why not! ^^
maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-1 maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-2 maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-3 maquillage-theme-animal-oiseau-bird-makeup-faux-cils-kiko-eyelashes-vice-3-urban-decay-makeup-gris-4
The next theme will be: 
Autumn Spirit
A rather broad theme for you to make you happy! You can show us your favorite makeup autumn, where products or certain colors that you particularly like to wear this season. You can unsheathe your makeup, slather your face with dead leaves or dress up as chestnut or mushroom. Have fun! ^^
And appointment on 25 November!

0 comments:

Post a Comment