Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The October Gambettesbox: Courrèges

gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-view-1
Hello everybody!
Today we'll dissect the whole Gambettesbox October in partnership with Courrèges, to celebrate 50 years of the brand. So this is the famous partnership of crazy that we announced in previous months. This does not make me jump up, but as I was not expecting anything special, I'm not disappointed either. To be honest, it does me neither hot nor cold, even though I'm very curious, as every month, discover its contents.
I still find the gloomy box: gray not photogenic! p
First of all, here are spoilers Gambettesbox November and December.
gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-view-2
In November, we are told of any warm tights for winter. I look forward to see what we reserve! I imagine a sticky wool blanket while hot.:)
And in December, no surprise, the box will be the colors of the holiday season. Again, it excites me!
Let's get into the nitty-gritty. Here is the content of this Gambettesbox October:
gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-review-3
gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-review-4
We have two tights: The Gambettes and Air, whose names echo the new fragrance brand: Air Girls, which men offer us a sample. And it feels very good. It smells of orange blossom. All that I love!
gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-opinion-7
gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-review-5
The first sticky, "The gams", is a sticky gray honeycomb pattern. It's pretty hot since woven 50D. This is not the big crush between me and him, but I think wear it anyway.
gambettesbox content-October-2015-Courreges-partnership-tights-spoiler-opinion-6
The second sticky, "On the air" (It's just a question of ... surviiiie teens 2000s include) is a very basic black tights. 40D woven so fine for the season and the temperatures drop. Its originality is to be shorty with a sheathing, for dream haunches!
It would be difficult not to find occasion to wear it! A sticky solid black, laptop on all occasions. Shame about the lack of originality.
So much for this Gambettesbox October! I do not know what you think, but I find it pretty average. It does not make me jump up, but the tights are very portable. Perhaps it is better that the original tights that will never wear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment