Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Based Sin Urban Decay: foolproof

base-eyelids-sin-urban-decay-primer-potion-sin-swatch-preview-efficiency-color-1

Hello everybody! We find ourselves today with a special article "Die sinking of open doors" since I am certain that the product I want to talk to you is not foreign to you. Euphemism. This is the basis for eyelids Urban Decay. (Primer Potion for short)
I hear you laughing gently. Laugh, laugh so! I actually assumed that unless you have slept in a cave the past decade, you know certainly. But perhaps you do not know this version: Sin based Urban decay.
Although this base is known, I still want to devote an article because it has changed my damn life, paupièrement speaking. And Sin Version deserves attention.
So if the base eye Urban Decay is a best-selling brand, it has however experienced multiple re-re-repackagings. I have known a few years ago the rigid bottle with applicator, as pretty as impractical because it could not complete its tube unless carving.
Then it was reconditioned tube with a fine tip. It was much better!
And there is that a few months, the brand has added an applicator tip to the tube, instead of the tip end.
I have the second version that I find very practical and more hygienic than the applicator which one slice eyelids and we cheerfully plunges back into the tube. but everyone's opinion on it.
base-eyelids-sin-urban-decay-primer-potion-sin-swatch-preview-efficiency-color-2
About what differentiates Sin version of the classic version, is its color. It is a beautiful iridescent champagne color, very bright. And if like me you like bright makeup nude, Sin is for you. It highlights the brightness of shadows while ensuring their place in any test.
base-eyelids-sin-urban-decay-primer-potion-sin-swatch-preview-efficiency-color-3
It's simple: I make up in the morning at 7am. The equivalent of a grain of rice is enough for half of the eyes. I go to work in transport, in the wind, the weather, rain, and I make no retouching in the day. When I come home at night after 12pm outside, nothing has changed! The shadows are still there and nothing has spun in the crease of the eyelid. Understand why I love it so much, my little Sin!
So it's true, it's a little expensive because its price is about 20 €. But a code of 25% at Sephora, the excellent performance and an extremely long life of the product (I use it for 10 months and it seems barely begun) had no trouble convincing me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment