Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Scratches and red roses

tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-8
Hello everybody
We meet as every Monday for a nail-art item! :)
Today, I come out one of my great loves: the black and white stripes, so Tim Burton. This time decorated with red roses carried out varnish. I do not know what I have with the combo and pink stripes. I do a fixette it, and I love wearing them. Particularly in these colors.
I remind you that you can find the tutorial of this nail-art video here:
But here we go:
First I applied all my basic Kiko.
Then two coats of black lacquer on my index finger and my little finger, and the rest white, double nail accent.
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-1
 I waited for the polish to dry completely in anticipation of stamping ...
Then I applied a carnation on the basis of my white nail to do as a half moon manicure. The goal is to leave this blank space to paint the roses then.
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-2
To scratches, I unsheathed one of my favorite plates: the BM-414 Bundle Monster scratches and its perfect, neither too thin nor too wide. Bundle Monster thank you! So I Stampe this pattern on my nails and white carnations was then removed.
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-3
To roses:
I have several tasks to red polish, which I left to dry.
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-4
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-5
Then I did some zigouigouis with white varnish and a thin brush to give a little relief to my roses.
The same black lacquer, tracing the contours of this time my rose.
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-6
Finally, I made the small leaves green liner (if you have green varnish and a thin brush, it works fine too)
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-7
Allowed to dry a few minutes and finally a touch of top coat Poshé (to change ...!)
Thus obtaining a nail-art I loved bear. Not really, I and scratches ... I hope you enjoy it too:)
tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-8        tim-burton-nailart-beetle-juice-addams-family-stamping-bundle-monster-nailpolish-roses-gothic-nail-art-9

0 comments:

Post a Comment