Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The nail-art Pikachu (and tutorial)

geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii--2


Hello everybody!
Today I present a nail-art Pikachu. And I'll make a confession. If there is a character, all universes, which I love, it's Pikachu. Since my discovery of Pokemon ago ... no, do not count the years ... I'm a fan of that little yellow thing. Did you know for example that Hermes, my parakeet that donations to the chatter, repeated day long "Pika-Pikachu"? One of the first things I learned it.:D
So here is. I do not know why I still had not shown that fad Pikachu-esque on my nails. This has now been done, and I'm pretty happy with the result!
You can also see the video tutorial of this nail-art Pokemon on my Youtube channel here:

But first things first: I am, as often part of a white base.
Then, to make the Pokeballs I put the tape horizontally on my nails.

geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-7

I then used Red Flora, a sublime red poppy Kure Bazaar, I put on the remaining free space:
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-4
Then we remove the tape. I still had a few small burrs, even if I had been careful to press the tape>. But that does not matter at all, because we will then board the limit of two black varnish:
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-8

Then, to the center of Pokeballs, I army back of an old pencil (the oldest pencil in the world, obviously, given his condition) and have used it as a dotting tool. Because yes, the size of dotting tool has its limits and beyond, you have to have a little imagination!:)
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-1
So I made two large black spots, waited for it to dry, and then have redone two smaller white dots on top.
So much for our Pokeballs! :)
We then go to the heart of the matter: Pikachu! I left it for a yellow varnish (A Kiko, to be honest) and made a show of hands, an arc on the nail of my ring.
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-5


Then, two ears with a thin brush ...
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-6


So we'll do it after black ...
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-2

Similarly, a small black triangle for the nose.
And using a dotting tool, two black dots for eyes and two large red spots on the cheeks also.
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-9
And finally, two small white dots in the eye in order to bring some liveliness! The nail-art Pikachu, an excellent exercise for the points!:)
And voilàààà!
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii-3
geek-nail-art-pikachu-pokemon-tuto-nail-art-facile-mignon-cute-kawaii--1

Both say that I loved wearing this nail-art and I loved the look! :)
I hope you will too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment