Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A festive make-up with the Grand Palace Too Faced

exemple-maquillage-grand-palais-too-faced-makeup-example-3
Hello everybody!
We find ourselves today with a festive make-up item in gold tones / brown / black shades that I like to wear quite often.
And inevitably, as I have recently received the beautiful palette Grand Palace Too Faced , I was dying to mess around and whip up a little something with. So I only served to her to make it, and I intend to continue my momentum in pleeeein by others!:)
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-3
* Sigh * Is not she beautiful ?!
palette-too-faces-le-grand-palais-swatch-eye-makeup-avis-sephora-paris-makeup-palette-pink-8
I mainly put these shadows:
exemple-maquillage-grand-palais-too-faced-makeup-example-5
Wish List, Yule log, and Beautiful woman ...
So I applied to my entire eyelid Sin based Urban Decay , which has the distinction of being colored iridescent champagne. It brings brightness to the makeup is applied on it, while ensuring a resistance to any test. base my darling, I can not live without it!
And on the inner corner to the middle of the eyelid, I applied Wish list with a flat brush.
Then, still with a flat brush, I went to Yule log . Starting from where I stopped Wish list and until the outer corner. Careful with this eye; we must take it slow and tapping because it makes a lot of falls! The fan brush will be your friend with him!
And outer corner, I mixed Yule log and Beautiful Woman. Incidentally, I slipped a little flush lower lashes
Of course, it fades, it fades, and yet it fades to mix them blushes and avoid unsightly demarcation.
Finally, I put a touch of white eye shadow under the brow bone to bring light there.
And finally, the usual ingredients: the eyeliner (the item that I can not pass me impossible for me not to put my famous black line, otherwise I feel naked.), The mascara , and a blow eye shadow on brows. 
And voilàààà!
I hope you enjoy! :)
exemple-maquillage-grand-palais-too-faced-makeup-example-1 exemple-maquillage-grand-palais-too-faced-makeup-example-2 exemple-maquillage-grand-palais-too-faced-makeup-example-3 exemple-maquillage-grand-palais-too-faced-makeup-example-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment