Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Vanilla bourbon Yankee candle: a treat!

Yankee-candle-vanilla-bourbon-view-description-scent-noel-cocooning-3
Hello everybody!
For a long time I had not spoken Yankee Candle here! It must be said that over my discoveries, I sometimes have favorites that I end up buying large jar. Last year, I fell for Christmas Cookie. Last month I offered Bread grapes  I had a re-do. And suddenly, I melt my large jars leaving a little aside the tarts.
But the one I'm going to talk about today is quite one of those I'd be able to get me in large format. This is Vanilla bourbon.
Yankee-candle-vanilla-bourbon-view-description-scent-noel-cocooning-1
Contrary to what one might think, bourbon vanilla is not a simple vanilla scent. Besides, I think this name is not at all representative of her perfume.
For the simple do: light vanilla bourbon is to put the nose above a large cup of cappuccino and breathe deeply: it is a beverage flavor to coffee, vanilla and slightly chocolaty. It was like coming into a Starbuck's in winter ^^ '
It is a warm fragrance, comforting, that encourages soft sweater and larvage watching TV on a winter evening.
So yes, it is a scent that has character and I do not know if it will appeal to everyone. But me, I just loved it. For me this is a test absolutely tart if you like that kind of smell "cocooning"!:)
 Yankee-candle-vanilla-bourbon-view-description-scent-noel-cocooning-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment