Tuesday, March 1, 2016

L'Oreal True Match: friend clear skin!

avis-fond-de-teint-accord-parfait-loreal-teinte-r1c1-ivoir-rose-fond-de-teint-peau-tres-claire-efficace-4
Hello everybody!
Today, I propose to speak foundation, and the little nugget that I recently discovered.
But first introduce the subject. You see, in the field of dyed funds, I'm a big frustration. The reason is very simple: I have white skin. Very white. It is very rare that I find my new hue in coming out, and believe me it frustrates me because I often see bloggers praise a particular product all-new all-beautiful-that just came out. Except that my hue, often do not exist. Or it is not marketed in France, since the brands decide to market a particular color depending on the country. And France, obviously, we have no very clear complexion.
Sometimes I find my shade in luxury foundations (Yves Saint Laurent, Nars ...). But do not call me Croesus not wishing to spend 50 € in a foundation, it limits the choice.
avis-fond-de-teint-accord-parfait-loreal-teinte-r1c1-ivoir-rose-fond-de-teint-peau-tres-claire-efficace-5
And here it is: for some time, I turned around the bottom of complexion Accord Parfait L'Oréal 1.R hue / 1.C rosé Ivoire. The lighter of the range. But the test, waiting patiently to have finished all my skin products. I hate to accumulate this kind of product that tends to turn.
And finally, finally! I finished the last drop of my Aura Cushion Study House and I rushed into the store for me the Perfect Agreement. Regarding the price, I can only advise you to compare. € 20 at Sephora, € 16 Monoprix ... I ended up having my large area to less than 13 €. It's less glamorous than Sephora, but it is the same product!
avis-fond-de-teint-accord-parfait-loreal-teinte-r1c1-ivoir-rose-fond-de-teint-peau-tres-claire-efficace-3
And believe me when I tell you that this is a gem and I am very sorry not to have bought before. This is my first bottle and I think it will not be the last. The bottle is quite pretty in sleek glass.
Is used with a pump which is, I must admit, a little cheap plastic. But it does the job well, that's all we ask.
avis-fond-de-teint-accord-parfait-loreal-teinte-r1c1-ivoir-rose-fond-de-teint-peau-tres-claire-efficace-1
And hue ... forgive me a little yellow color, I have not managed to get better. But doing here briefly: it is the color of my skin. No more no less.
avis-fond-de-teint-accord-parfait-loreal-teinte-r1c1-ivoir-rose-fond-de-teint-peau-tres-claire-efficace-2
I simply applied to the fingers. Or beauty blender or brush. I am a blogger beauty cardboard, but that's how I like to apply my foundation.
The texture is smooth, not greasy. It spreads easily and evenly penetrates quickly and does not make dry areas. At least not on me. The hue blends perfectly with the color of my skin. This is my skin better, period!
Very quickly, the product is applied and leaves a slightly powdery finish, very smooth. No plaster effect on the horizon. The skin is very soft, it is a pleasure!
Regarding its coverage, it is average and satisfies me. Do not attempt to cover your imperfections if they are marked, unless board then the imperfection in question with some material and tapping. This is what I do when little button and it works very well.
avis-fond-de-teint-accord-parfait-loreal-teinte-r1c1-ivoir-rose-fond-de-teint-peau-tres-claire-efficace-6
In short: This is my favorite. A real nugget for clear skin! And less than € 15 please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment