Tuesday, March 1, 2016

La Birchbox d’octobre : Beauty and the best

-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-1
Hello everybody!
WHEREOF still a box? But she subscribes to how to box, that one? I plead guilty. I must say that I have an extenuating circumstance: Private Sale. Earlier this month, the site offered an offer in which one could receive two boxes for € 13. That was more than tempting! Especially since I had very good feedback from this Birchbox October.
As the supply automatically entailed a subscription, I will also receive one and December, and then I'll stop. :)
But see what has Birchbox this October, entitled Beauty of the best. The cream of the crop, so. The cherry on the cake.
Huygens a shampoo for damaged hair
-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-4
I also received my Glossybox this brand, and I really liked the product (a facial scrub flavored with lemon. A pure delight) So I'm very curious to continue my discovery of Huygens, especially as this shampoo is quite suitable to my mop.
Cream Rose Hand of Compagnie de Provence
-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-7
Perfect! I am a big consumer of hand creams I love my mimines spread every night before sleeping. It's part of my little pre-bedtime ritual, as well as applying a fresh coat of lip balm. Also, I love the smell of the rose.
Le mascara Featherlash de So Susan
-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-6
A black mascara, a must! I will try!
Night Source mask Sampar
-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-5
This puzzles me. I like the mask, but at night ..? I never tried to wear a face mask during the night, I would have a little afraid to put full pillow. Well, I keep it aside, and I'll keep you posted if I dare take the plunge! Anyway, Sampar is a good brand and I am happy to receive!
A brush Birchbox
-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-2
It does not ring a bell, this brush? Of course yes! It looks like quite a lot to the famous Tangle Teezer (I've never tried it, however). Hard to say that a product of the kind is useless! Brush, it is used still, so I'll try!
-vente-privee-birchbox-octobre-2015-contenu-avis-spoiler-hugyens-tangle-teazer-dupe-masque-samper-so-susan-3
Conclusion: a very good box = The products are varied and easy to use every day (except the mask that intrigues me quite a lot!) I find it important to receive in this kind of basic box that will be used without fail!
Soon, Birchbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment