Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A nail-art soft cocooning

IMG_2442
Hello everybody!
Aaaah, autumn, the temperatures drop. Even if it's soft ink these days, I still stood my wool coat, my sweaters and bundle up to me in the morning in my scarf. The brown leaves crunching under my feet, and I feel by the scent of roasted chestnuts that I adore.
So now is the time of the classic winter, sweater nail-art! I love this kind of nail-art all comforting, and it makes me want to curl up in a blanket with a cup of tea. Oolong chestnut: my favorite tea drink that I love autumn and winter.
You can find this nail-art on my chain, my sweet voice hoarse (colds, another essential fall!)
I started by asking in this pretty basic varnish cream: the 319 Kiko, a gray-taupe soft. I love this color and I often wear now.
manicure-fall-owl-nail-art-owl-kiko-319-varnish-cute-3
And later is not very complicated since it is that of stamping! I used the BPL-018 plate Bornpretystore / Néejolie (I remind you that you can have 10% off your order with code Lunx10) which includes all full of winter motfs. wool patterns, Russian dolls. I think I will not hurt me use this winter and I actually another idea of ​​nail-art with it!:)
For the pattern accent-nail with the heart, I used a plate Bundle Monster: WB-H01, taken from the collection Holiday :)
To finish it off, I wanted matify my nails because I thought it fitted well with this little side Cocooning / tea cup / all warm sweater. I used one of Nails Inc which controls shine well and dries rather quickly. No Poshé this time! I like the matte side!
IMG_2454
I hope this nail-art pleases you! A small cup of tea? ^^
IMG_2464

0 comments:

Post a Comment