Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mysweetiebox October: Fabulous Circus

mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-1
Hello everybody!
Today we are left to discover all the content of the Mysweetiebox October entitled Fabulous circus. Both say that given the theme, I expected this box forward. And I confess that I could not hold a "wow" when I opened the package and found the design of the box is absolutely superb. It's retro, a steampunk hair. I just love it! I will keep it for sure and I want to congratulate the team that always concocts very nice designs over months.:)
But go to content. We received…
A brown eye lid and also a brown kohl pencil brand Miss Cops
mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-2
Shades easy to wear and easy to use products both in everyday life. However, I have one reservation about the brand. I know bad, but it is a little for me synonymous with "cheap". What to see in use, it may be a good surprise!
An exfoliating face Terractive
mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-3
I love the packaging "gourd" that reminds me of stewed! ^^ I do not know the brand either. To test!
A polish Revlon
mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-8
While there, I say yes! I love Revlon polish, I'm also more of this range. Moreover, it is a full size and color I like very much!
A month of sports coaching on CoachClub
 mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-5
Mysweetiebox we offer this month a small fitness cure and allows us to enjoy a month of personalized sports program through the website CoachClub. Personally, I'd rather those who prefer to sport a real framework in order to be sure to make the right moves and not get hurt. But it can be helpful to those who prefer to do their gym in their living room and do not necessarily have the time to go indoors!
Silky Cure Biosilk
mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-6
I know some of you brailleront "EncoOore? ". And it's true that we receive very often in the box this kind of small bottle of hair oil. Personally, I'm glad because I use them. I even think that in two years of use, I never had to buy one once, so ... ^^
A bonus sample Egyptian Magic
mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-7
This is not a product but a bonus. This balm everything is very acclaimed and appeals to many. I think the winter coming, I will have occasion to use it!
The goodies: 
mysweetiebox-octobre-my-fabulous-circus-contenu-spoiler-avis-biosilk-revlon-vernis-miss-cop-coachclub-paper-oh-terractive-4
A Paper-bag book Oh. Many colors and sizes were sent. I for my part received a gray version, admittedly a bit gloomy. But frankly, I received so many roses and colorful case I'm glad, for once, to get a little more "mature" book that I can go out without meeting for shopgirl service! ^^
Assessment of this box: certainly, the size is a bit small, but the number of products is more important than usual: we received no less than 6 products + a + a little bonus goodies. This leaves a margin of advantage to the discovery that if I had received fewer full-sizes. The one in the other, we find it!
I'll just regret that the content is ultimately very representative of the theme. Ordinarily, I admit that I do not care a bit that the theme is respected or not. If it is, it's a plus, but not the principal. But here the "Circus" theme let me dream and I find it unfortunate that it was not more exploited.
And if the fact you subscribe you are interested, know that you can receive  MySweetieBox  for 13 € per month (+ € 3 postage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment