Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The November Gambettesbox!

gambettesbox-November-2015-content-review-spoiler-co-tights-1
Hello everybody!
We meet today to unpack all the November Gambettesbox ! I will not deny that I personally started out large stuffed polar thick tights to ward off the cold suddenly arrived in recent days. Tights fleece, that's life!
But seeing the program in December and January ... in December, unsurprisingly, the Gambettesbox will be under the sign of the end of year celebrations with, as usual, elegant tights shimmer as it should be under the tree.
And in January, back to normal life and freezing temperatures: the Gambettesbox will be hot! (At least his tights!)
gambettesbox-November-2015-content-review-spoiler-co-2-tights
But seeing the contents of this month:
gambettesbox-November-2015-content-review-spoiler-co-3-tights
gambettesbox-November-2015-content-review-spoiler-co-4-tights
We first Kiss Kiss, a sticky 30D navy rafters. And here I am mixed. Well, 30D it's pretty close, and I do not see me out with tights as fine in the cold. But hey, it can go in the evening. One can also expect the return of spring. But what bothers me most is the color. This is purely personal, but I and the navy, it is not very friends. I wear a lot of black, and I find that these two colors are definitely not together. Not that I'm difficult, but it has happened to me to wear navy blue tights with a black skirt, and it shocked me when I looked down!
So, I never know what to do with navy blue tights that I receive because I do not know how to wear them.Apart from this, the pattern is very pretty!
gambettesbox-November-2015-content-review-spoiler-co-tights-5
The second sticky Glagla, is very simple. A plain black tights 50D. So yes, it's simple, but it's extremely easy to wear. An all basic warm to wear at all times, and especially when you freeze them. very good.
Results of this November Gambettesbox: good box, even though I have a small, personal problems with the navy!
Roll on next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment