Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Aztec nail-art, full color!

gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-5
Hello everybody!
We meet every Monday from as - fiouuuu, long time! - For a nail-art item! Today, an Aztec nail-art! I'm also not very customary Aztec nail-art, despite its timeless side for several years. I believe that this is the first I'm doing!
As usual, the tutorial video was posted yesterday on my Youtube channel. You can find it here, if the realization of this Aztec nail-art interests you.:)

But first things first: I have, as often before a gradient, applied two layers of white lacquer: the blank canvas before the nail-art.
Then, having surrounded my scotch nails (nothing to do: latex, I can not do and I always put too much time to clean: almost as much time if I did not put anything), I ' took these three coatings:
gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-1
I put strips of sponge have degraded and smeared my nails tapping once, twice, three times.
Then, to finish to blend colors together, avoid any demarcation between the varnish and bring some holographic shine (because the holo that's life, you see) I pulled out one of my top holographic coats : My Private Rainbow of ILNP which nevertheless remains fairly quiet on the nails. But very nice anyway!
gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-2
Once everything dry well, I went to the stamping, and I used for the first time this plate Bornprettystore / Néejolie with these chic ethnic patterns and Aztec. These reasons also give me many ideas for nail art that I look forward to!:)
gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-3
And to do that, I used my precious white Konad: best nail stamping white I have.
gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-4
So I Stampe on all my nails, cleaned, put the final layer of top coat to protect all that, and voila! It's a nail-art that I loved to wear and I let my nails for a week. And it's pretty rare that I keep a nail-art for a week, I could not stop watching it!:)
With multiple layers of varnish, he very well run, and that's good! ^^.
gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-5 gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-6 gradient-nail-art-azteque-bornprettystore-stamping-plate-my-private-rainbow-ilnp-aztec-nails-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment