Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Easy nail-art for Halloween mummies! (Mummy nails)

nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-7

Hello everybody!
We meet today to continue this series of Halloween nail art!
You can find them on my YouTube channel and subscribe if you want not to miss any (you never know!) Because I did not relay any videos on the blog :)

But today I present here this little nail-art mummy (Mummy nails) very popular for that period. This is the kind of nail-art circumstance which is cute and that does not really afraid. Perfect for me because I tend to jump too easily ^^

nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-4
I started applying my nail varnish white, then I let him dry.

nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-2
I then released Montpelier Walk of Nails Inc, freshly arrived home through the Glossybox October. 
nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-1
And, having wrung dry brush, I passed on my nails for a filthy effect. Because a mummy, you see, it was not the time to go to the laundromat to wash his bandages regularly. Not easy, mummy's life!
nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-3
Then, with my darling black liner Love 2b Cosmetics, I have drawn the thinnest possible lines, and triangles that I filled in black. I can not count the times I used this liner lately. For me it is really a must!
nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-6
Then, with a dotting tool and white varnish, I made circles in triangles. First the white dots and black small to the pupil.
Finally, a top coat blow on nails, a little bit of solvent-soaked brush to clean the edges, and voila!
nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-8
I found this nail-art and all cabbage amazingly simple to achieve. If you have a little afraid to miss you, I think it's a safe bet!:)
I hope in any case that this nail-art pleases you! :)


nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-5
nail-art-facile-halloween-ongles-momie-mummy-nails-tutorial-video-funny-nail-art-dry-brush-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment