Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Condensed milk-cream Embryolisse: my favorite moisturizer for winter

milk-creme-Embryolisse-concentrated moisturizing face-sensitive-skin-winter-view-1
Hello everybody!
Today we'll push open doors. Once again, I'll tell you about a star product that everyone knows. Or not.Because personally, even if I knew the name of this bestseller that is the condensed milk cream Embryolisse, I had never tested.
This has now been done, and now I understand his success: it has little in the tube. I was able to rediscover the beauty of summer workshops since the brand was present, and I am delighted!
milk-creme-Embryolisse-concentrated moisturizing face-sensitive-skin-winter-view-2
But condensed milk cream Embryolisse, what is it? Well it's a Swiss Army knife. It is used for everything: to hydrate the face, body, clean, cleansing. The whole family can even use: To sir, as after shave balm. And baby toiletries.
As you can imagine, I personally use it to moisturize my face. I use it for a month now, and I think it will be my great buddy of winter. But why?
Its composition where there are several ingredients known for their moisturizing and nourishing properties: Shea Butter, Beeswax, Aloe vera. Good to note is that as paraffin. In this, it's up to you if you pose concerns.
Paraffin, yes, but no parabens!
A very discreet scent. It smells cream. The kind of smell "blanket" that feels good.
Rapid penetration, a non-greasy texture.
milk-creme-Embryolisse-concentrated moisturizing face-sensitive-skin-winter-view-3
I apply it morning and night. A thin layer in the morning because I also put the serum and good looks Straightener (of Embryolisse also) and I do not want too accumulating layers. By cons, in the evening after cleansing, I put a generous amount. Just the gesture is nice: it seems to wrap smoothly. Quickly, the material enters and it immediately feels that the skin is more comfortable.
For me who has tendencies not to endure the cold (my skin turns red, feels tight) it is absolutely perfect! I wake up in the morning with a supple and hydrated skin, ready to face the cold, red nose to the wind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment