Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nail-art way Chantal Thomass

nail-art-lingerie-chantal-thomass-smoky-loreal-tuto-video-nil-art-plumetis
Hello everybody!
It was not planned that I post a nail-art item today. In general, I keep for Monday. But this nail-art way Chantal Thomass has been one of my favorite lately. I wore it for a week and I almost shed a tear at the fateful moment of dissolving.
nail-art-lingerie-chantal-thomass-smoky-loreal-tuto-video-nil-art-plumetis
I was inspired by a nail-art realized there are now more than a year by Chasing Shadows and I had to re-do. I promised myself that one day I will do it again. My trigger was during a walk on Amazon, where I met the Smoky virtual path of L'Oréal, a black top coat that gives a smoky effect on the varnish which it is applied. Between us, nothing revolutionary in this. We arrive at the same result by putting a few drops of black varnish in a transparent top coat. I swear, I tested both and the result is the same.
And I had fun with my eyes, my brushes, stamping my and my dotting tool. This nail-art, it's a bit "all-in-one" of the nail-art: there is everything! ^^
I leave you with the tutorial video, I hope you enjoy it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment