Tuesday, March 1, 2016

November Mysweetiebox: cocooning await you!

mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-type-1
Hello everybody!
Today, we find ourselves together to discover the contents of the November Mysweetiebox under the sign of cocooning, entitled 'Sofa' Party. " A name that amused me enough because in that moment I actually dream to ride me ball on my couch, with a blanket and watching rubbish on TV. This kind of desire typical sign of the arrival of the cold. It smells December and it starts to feel Christmas!
Again this month, I have a heart for the box. I feel I repeat every month, but I find Sweetie really made efforts on that by sending every month a different design, and very nice addition. This month, so we have a box with printed "Christmas Sweater" with reindeer, and that's all I want right now.
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-2
But seeing the contents ...
First product: a box of cookies Léa Nature
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-3
First product, first surprise! It is surprising to have a biscuit box in a box beauty, but it's the kind of thing that will greedily eaten.
These biscuits were pretty good air, and are sugar free. Maybe a nice future discovery! Enjoy with a good tea!
Two Masks Montagne Jeunesse
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-4
Two single dose masks: a peel-off mask cucumber, and a nourishing mask and moisturizer coconut. I love this kind of thing, and it has been hard for me to wait until prices photos before use it. The mask coconut makes me crave!
 Milk body Rivadouce Argan oil
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-5
I know Rivadouce, by Rivadis laboratories also markets Saint Gervais Mont Blanc. It smells good cocooning winter evenings!
Intimate Cleansing Cream Jaïlys
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-6
I do not know this brand, but why not!
Un shampoing Head and shoulder’s classic
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-7
This is the product that convinces me least of that box and I do not see the link with the pampering. I'm not a fan of this kind of shampoo, but I think it will make someone happy around me!
Three miniature Kadalys
mysweetiebox-November-2015-sofa-party-cocooning-box-rivadouce-mountain-youth-mask-lea-kind-8
I love the Kadalys brand that uses banana main ingredient. 5 ml is little to test. But I think I'll slip them in my beauty kit when I leave for the weekend in my home for the holidays Normandy:)
Results of this November Mysweetiebox Sofa 'party : for most products, it feels good cocooning side. Except for shampoo, but nevermind. It makes you want to take care of oneself, to spoil a Sunday night. I already see myself in my living room in pajamas in flannel, flannel, with tea, biscuits and spread a mask over his face.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment