Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Gambettesbox February: Where is the love?

gambettesbox-February-2016-tights-valentine-content-spoiler-1
Hello everybody !
Today, we are left to unpack all the Gambettesbox February on the theme of Valentine's Day! Love love love, love is in the box! However, there is still something that I crumpled, we will see that at end of article.:)
gambettesbox-February-2016-tights-valentine-content-spoiler-2
gambettesbox-February-2016-tights-valentine-content-spoiler-3
The usual small spoiler on next month
 In March, the description is pretty obscure and does not really allow to guess the contents. This will be the surprise!
In April, we announced a collaboration with "a brand in full bloom." Chic, I like discovering small designers! We are promised lyricism and poséie. That's it, my curiosity is titillated.
But here's the content of this box in February:
gambettesbox-February-2016-tights-valentine-content-spoiler-4
gambettesbox-February-2016-tights-valentine-content-spoiler-5
Prime sticky: I'm not a princess. I like that name! For cons, the sticky itself is fairly mundane. An opaque black tights 40D. So yes, it's true that's the kind of sticky that can be worn easily on every occasion.But originality side could use some work.
gambettesbox-February-2016-tights-valentine-content-spoiler-6
Second sticky: I'm a queen. Decidedly, the names of the tights of this box I like! More original than the first, it is this time of a sticky herringbone pattern. We had several times in the Gambettesbox herringbone patterns. I like, and it also carries easily.
Assessment of this box: for me, it's a box subdued. Let me explain: For a box of Valentine's Day, I expect fancy advantage of sexy but not too sticky, the amouuur. In short, more original than that. Looks like the team Gambettebox had a lack of inspiration on this one. So yes, it is true, I also admit that I prefer to receive mobile tights that are too colorful tights. But between an unlikely fantasy patterned tights and black tights beast, I would say there are still a lot of room in which the team could Gambettes venture.
In short, I am speechless, although I wear the tights without worry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment