Tuesday, March 1, 2016

La Glossybox de février : Love is in the air

Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-7
Hello everybody!
We meet today to unpack Glossybox February on the theme of Valentine's Day! Say so, we did not expect it!:D
I know we're 23 and I'm doing you this article quite late in view of the theme, but I reassure you on this point: I received this box earlier this month. So she was at home in due time for Valentine's Day! Although between us, it's not a very important date for me. It could well happen when it sang to him, I should have refused it. But I know some of you are picky with the date!:)
This month's theme is "Love is in the air," which is very nice. At least as nice as the box that I put into deco in my room (my little blue flower side)
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-1
First product:
A jumbo lip of Mememe mark. 
(This is not a little narcissistic, as a brand name? ^^ ')
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-2
It is a coral color jumbo. From what I've seen, it does apply, and the format "no need to cut the pencil as simply turn its base" is rather practical!
Une miniature du mascara They’re Real de Benefit
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-3
In recent months, Glossybox spoils us with his miniatures Mascara! We had this in the Roller Lash last month, for example. I once tested They're Real, and I do not keep a wonderful souvenir. I much prefer the Roller Lash. But I will try again, you never know that changes my opinion on it!
A small sample of moisturizer multipurpose Yu-Be.
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-4
I do not know anything about this brand that I look Asian, but I found this little clever enough tube, especially in winter! It's very convenient to board a handbag to carry out localized applications. daughter speaking to the very sensitive skin! ^^
After a shampoo 417
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-5
Hmmm. I do not know the brand at all. I do not really pronounce me on this because I do not know at all what to expect. I would just say "why not! "
Un Beauty Blender de Nickak
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-6
Aaah, a Beauty Blender. I know that many girls swear by this kind of sponge for applying foundation, concealer and other special whatnot complexion. Personally, I had already tried but I was back, preferring to use brushes, or just my fingers! That said, I am not against a second try!
A shadow to eyelids Glossybox
Glossybox-February-valentine-spoiler-content-8
Here is an eye shadow that will be perfect for me eyelid hollow! I confess that I still prefer my makeup palette, because I find it quite cumbersome mono format!
Assessment of this box: For me, it's a pretty good box, even when few products make me jump up. Some seem to me still interesting.
We still find a variety of products, including three makeup products for bonding quite well to the theme: From shadow and mascara for doe eyes, red lips curling to tease and not love ... From the after shampoo silky mane, and a beauty blender for a peach complexion. It is in a box of Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment