Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nail-art degraded striping tape: From color in the winter!

neon-nail-art-striping-tape-tutorial-gradient-nail-art-degrade-ssummer-sunset-gradient-3
Hi everyone, I hope you are well on Monday night!
Personally, I have not seen the sunshine of the day because it remains stubbornly hidden behind a thick layer of gray clouds. So I told myself that I would bring a good bit of summer colors to your screen.Because we always need bright colors during the bleak days.
Here is a gradient nail-art , but not that. Remember, you can also see the tutorial on my Youtube channel, which will be a thousand times more eloquent than anything I could tell you in writing!
It's this way :

So to summarize:
1 / We put a layer of white paint. Because even if we will not see the end, this allows colors to express themselves and stand out better.
2 / We take varnishes chosen for the gradient (for me: one yellow, one pink and one purple) that is put on a sponge, which is then tapped on "nail. It is degraded, what! A layer or two layers, depending on the opacity of your polish.
3 / It Ends degraded by putting a layer of top coat. This will just end the gradient, melt the couleys them.And, double Kisscool effect, it also allows you to switch more quickly following if your top coat is fast drying. mine is, and I do not see how I could do without that kind of comfort!
4 / Once the dry varnish, we take a roll striping tape and glue full of tips that are asked in the direction of the length of the nail. A bit of patience!
5 / once every spliced ​​tapes, we put a thick layer of white paint.
6 / It removes the striping tape, and voilàààà! We wait a bit for it to dry, and once the frozen enough polish is applied the last coat of top coat!
I thoroughly enjoyed wearing the nail-art, even if it required a little patience! Color, gradient ... everything I needed to have at your fingertips! Some of you have also said that it made them think of Harlequin candy, and it is true that there is an air!:)
I hope this nail-art pleases you! :)
neon-nail-art-striping-tape-tutorial-gradient-nail-art-degrade-ssummer-sunset-gradient-1neon-nail-art-striping-tape-tutorial-gradient-nail-art-degrade-ssummer-sunset-gradient-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment