Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The velvety moisturizing body Sephora: a cloud!

veloute-corps-hydratant-sephora-packaging-mignon-bonhomme-de-neige-produit-corps-hiver-texture-mousse-3
Hello everybody!
Today, I wanted to tell you about one of my little darlings of the moment side bathroom, for various reasons.
This is the Velvety moisturizing body Sephora and her adorable snowman packaging. Not really, it's not too cute? This time, it looks like Sephora was inspired by Korean products any cuter than each other, and that pleases me. I say yes to the products we like to watch as much as using! I want the cute in my bathroom!:)
This velvet is part of the winter collection of Sephora, so I hope we can still find it in stores. If you want, quickly, go for it!
veloute-corps-hydratant-sephora-packaging-mignon-bonhomme-de-neige-produit-corps-hiver-texture-mousse-4
If I wanted to tell you about is, to its packaging, therefore, but not only. What especially struck me about him is its texture. Hence the fact that the product is called Velvety moisturizing body . And actually, it's neither milk nor a balm. In fact, the texture is rather difficult to describe, so look rather picture:
veloute-corps-hydratant-sephora-packaging-mignon-bonhomme-de-neige-produit-corps-hiver-texture-mousse-1
You see? Looks like it was whipped balm. Looks creamy snow. A small cloud. It's really something that I had not seen anywhere else (or I did not use these products. If you know, tell me!). And that is really nice.
The texture is light, it spreads very easily and pleasantly. It absorbs quickly. This is great since I hate to wait in the cold of the bathroom that my body wants milk penetrate well.
Then the skin is soft and fragrant aroma reminiscent of a discrete winter.
veloute-corps-hydratant-sephora-packaging-mignon-bonhomme-de-neige-produit-corps-hiver-texture-mousse-2
You'll understand, there was a pampering product: the one we whitewashes the evening after a hot shower before bundling up in very warm clothes: flannel pajamas and flannel any hot slippers. The kind of thing I do in the winter looove! ^^
Just for the packaging and the texture, I would say it is worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment